Wednesday, June 10, 2015

E-mail (Draft)

<<Interview for English Class at Brooks>>


Hey Doug,

hope all is going well with the family and it's starting to warm up over there in Chicago. I am writing to you regarding an assignment in my English class at Brooks. I know that you have led several meetings to huge groups of people and write all of your own material. Conducting yourself strongly to an audience of people in a business manner is a huge part of the photography world as well. I was hoping at some point this week we could have a chat about the writing aspect of your career and how you present your ideas to an audience. I'd love to have the pleasure of interviewing you and hope to hear from you soon!

Best Regards
--
Trevor Morrison

1 comment:

  1. It works!

    It also helps, I think, that you already know this dude -- sounds like you can "bank" on getting him to work with you. Please know, though, that you've got a chance to find out more about a career/organization here -- in other words, I hope Doug is somebody who's interesting to you. The more you (and everyone) treats this like a traditional class assignment, the suckier it'll be. I want you to be really juiced up about researching how an artist writes.

    Z

    ReplyDelete