Thursday, July 23, 2015

Week 4 Blogpost - Everything's an argument

This weeks reading was definitely intriguing to say the least. I almost found myself contemplating the entire duration of my life with this one. Everything that goes on in our daily lives consists of an argument. Now let's take a step back and really think about this one. As I'm walking to my refrigerator I am in no way, shape, or form yelling at myself in an argument with solely myself on the other end of the conversation like a schizophrenic. However, everything we do on a daily basis we are technically debating with ourselves whether to do one thing or another thing. Here's a good example I know everyone can relate to. When we wake up in the morning and just have no desire whatsoever to get out of that comfy, warm, tender bed of ours that will always be the single most greatest thing in the world at that point in time. We are in a debate with ourselves to get out of bed and hop in the shower to get the day rolling. This is an interesting way of looking at things to say the least, because it is true! Now, if you keep this in mind while writing you can share the arguments with your audience by making them question things within the text, not enough to be confused but enough to be intrigued. QUESTION EVERYTHING! ...what the hell am I going to eat for lunch....

No comments:

Post a Comment